Goodbye[Eris's Kinetic Emotion mix] - Maurits"禅"Cornelis

词:

Coming and going are feelings that

内心的思绪如暗流涌动

Lie deeply, but we can't rewind the time.

然而我们无法倒流时光

Reminiscing about when I last saw your face

遥想最后的相见

Filled with laughter...

你脸上仍挂着微笑

 

Suddenly, you left without a way for me to say goodbye.

却突然间不辞而别

How could you be so unfair and leave me behind?

你怎么忍心 将我弃之不顾

What am I to do now?

我如今何去何从?

I am here, all by myself.

留在此地 孤身只影

And now I feel the emptiness, realizing...

周身被空虚包围 方才明白

 

 

When you once were there, so close to me...

你曾经就在我身旁 仅仅咫尺之遥

Took for granted every time you had been here.

我曾确信无疑 你我将永远形影不离

 

But, giving little thought unknowingly,

却未曾思考过未知的可能性

Now, no longer, will I get to hear the sound of your voice.

而今 我再也无法倾听你的声音

 

 

Over and over, it plays just like

记忆循环往复

A broken cassette tape I can't discard...

如同断带的卡盘 而我却不忍心丢弃

And it tangles itself. At some point, it's too late.

想做些什么却为时已晚 只得任其层层盘绕

Left with anger.

留下的只有忿恨

 

Overwhelmed by all the words I couldn't seem to say aloud and,

未道出口的只言片语使我不堪重负

While filled with what-if's, becomes just self-consuming.

却不断用“如果”麻醉自己

Even though that day was

尽管这飘渺的日常

But a distant memory,

也只是遥远的记忆

Feels like it just happened yesterday.

却恍若隔日

But, I know now...

但如今我明白

 

 

Even when I face the world each night,

哪怕是孤身一人的夜晚

Left pretending, still pretending, but it's not right...

也只是不断的伪装 伪装 但那都是徒劳

 

But the truth is hard for me to take.

事实是如此残酷

That I'll only get to see you in my faded memories.

我只能在褪色的回忆之中寻觅你的面容

 

 

Can you hear me there, up in the sky

你能否在苍穹之间听见我的残响

Looking down at all the world with no way to cry?

回望这个世界 却只能欲哭无泪

 

Can these feelings reach you when I sink

当我沉沦于悲伤之际 与以往判若两人

Into sorrow, far away from who I once was?

这份情感 是否还能传达

 

 

I know if you could, you would have stayed

我明白 离开并非你的本愿

Here beside me, never leaving, if you had a choice.

如果可以 你愿永远与我相依于此

 

I know that I should keep going on

我明白 我应该迈步向前

With your memory here inside me. Let my voice please reach you.

有珍贵的回忆随行 让我的心声传达至你

 

 

Sorry for all from before.

请原谅我以往的种种

Thank you for the memories and all that you've done.

感激这一切的回忆 以及你为我所做的一切

Now wish I could show you at last

最后 支援你能知晓

That since then I've found my way back... but I'll miss you.

我已经不再迷茫 但仍将你牵挂于心


评论(1)

热度(8)

© 今日 &YlLyW | Powered by LOFTER